Sunday Service, Meetings, and Small Groups via Zoom
Find the link to Sunday’s service in the latest addition to eNews.
We will not be posting our link publicly.
If you have any questions or concerns please email Emmy in the office.
Zoom is a way to have video conferences or presentations that are accessible by computer, smartphone/tablet, or (audio only) smart phone. If the video technology is not for you, every Zoom gathering has the option of calling in and participating by voice only.
Zoom enables us to be in community with one another when we can’t physically be in the same place. Zoom makes worship, meetings, small groups, pastoral care sessions, and classes accessible to many more people – from the comfort of your own home.
If you choose to connect to meetings by phone, follow the instructions from your Team Chair or Group Facilitator.
Click here to join Sunday Service! 10 am Sunday morning!
Here’s how to get started with Zoom:
- Go to https://zoom.us and download what you need to access a Zoom Room (Go to “Download the Zoom Client” in the top right under “Resources”)
- Go to your smartphone or tablet’s App Store and download the Zoom app for iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Android.
- If you want, practice having a Zoom call with someone. You can have your own gatherings of up to 40 minutes with a free Zoom account.
- Learn how to mute yourself on Zoom (or how to mute your phone). If you attend worship remotely, you may need to do this. If you’re in a meeting or gathering, it’s best practice to mute yourself when you’re not speaking.
- To attend a meeting on Zoom, follow the instructions from the Team Chair or Group Facilitator.
- Click here to attend Sunday service on Zoom.
If you still need some assistance, please contact Emmy at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 218.370.8100.