The Social Justice Team partners with other organizations in the La Crosse Community. Here is a partial listing:
- Compassionate Community Faith Alliance (CCFA): Programs include Share the Bounty (produce to those in need); Circles of Support (for released prisoners); and Immigration Services.
- Showing Up for Racial Justice (SURJ): Acts to dismantle white supremacy in all forms.
- Citizens’ Climate Lobby – La Crosse Chapter: Advocates for a revenue-neutral carbon fee-and-dividend program to facilitate renewable energy development.
- League of Women Voters of the La Crosse Area: Supports voter awareness, voter rights, and voter registration.
- La Crosse YWCA: Includes involvement with the monthly series “Feminism on Tap”.