This is to notify you that the UU Fellowship of La Crosse will conduct its annual congregational business meeting on Sunday, May 17, from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM. It will be conducted via Zoom, allowing discussion and voting to take place remotely.
1) Video + audio connection to the meeting can be made using an electronic device that is camera and Internet audio enabled;
2) For those not owning working devices that will enable full Zoom connection, you are able to call in via telephone (cell phone or landline), by dialing this number, starting at 11:20: (312)626-6799.
Enter the Meeting ID: 858-7828-5246, followed by the # sign.
3) For those unable to connect at the specific time, please contact Emmy Carlson at email@example.com no later than Wednesday May 12 to receive an information and voting packet via postal mail or local delivery.
Business conducted will be the following:
1. Election of Board Officers & Nominating Committee Members for Fellowship Year 2020-2021
2. Presentation for Affirmation of Strategic Planning Process (see attached cover letter and Outline prepared by the Strategic Planning Task Force)
3. Presentation for vote by Social Justice Team of comprehensive congregational action plan for Fellowship Year 2020-2021 (see David Boen attachment)
4. Recognitions of Individual and Team accomplishments for Fellowship Year 2019-2020, and wrap-up for the year.
Timetable and Presenters for items:
1. 11:30 am- 11:45 am
Board President will read slate, and ask for nominations from the Zoom audience. Votes will be taken.
2. 11:45 am- 12:15 pm
One or two individuals from Strategic Planning Task Force
3. 12:15 pm- 12:30 pm
David Boen, Chair, Social & Environmental Justice Team
4. 12:30 pm- 1:00 pm
Member Services, Board members, Donna Bauer, and Jen Miller