Social & Environmental Justice
“Creating a Healthier Multicultural Community”
Click here to visit the 2020 Waking Up White Regional Community Learning Collaborative. UU Social Justice Team sponsors “Healthier Multicultural Community” Project.
UU Social & Environmental Justice in the News
- UU La Crosse Justice Rally – News 8000
- UU La Crosse Builds Accessible Garden Bed at Kane Street Garden – News 19
Join us every month in donating to community organizations that manifest our values!
Each month our Social & Environmental Justice Team selects a community organization as our Special Collection recipient. Read more about this month’s collection.
Join Our Social & Environmental Justice Team!
- Learn about injustice and its roots
- Fight racism, sexism, homophobia, and xenophobia
- Support the building of a sustainable world
- Raise money for local justice-focused causes
- Take part in congregational social justice projects in the community